Wednesday, November 23, 2011

everything changed!

hello to all of my followers ,friends and everybody !
It took me a long long time to decide if i want to keep that blog anymore... And then something really exciting happened to me!
I met Joanaddicted from  my favorite blog  ordinary pulse
and we had an interview~i never published the interview though!
So we had a big discussion  about blogging, fashion, people in fashion industry etc..
And then I moved... I am now living in an AMAZING city of belgium, Antwerp!
And all of the inspiration that the city gave to me and the new friends that I have here pushed me to share my thoughts, my music and the places that i discover everyday! And little bit of fashion that we all love (maybe more of a bit) 
so stay tuned and enjoy
xXx alex

No comments:

Post a Comment