Wednesday, November 23, 2011

here it comes-brand new

I cant imagine myself without music! So these are some of the most amazing album covers that i discover these days! 



Again & Again - The Bird and the Bee


Good Time - Brazilian Girls


Learning - Perfume Genius


Locked in the Basement -Perfume Genius


Remind Me (Someone Else’s radio remix) - Röyksopp


Lost Patience - Niva


The Weight of My Words (Four Tet remix) - Kings of Convenience


Get Better John - Mux Mool


Bright Tomorrow - Fuck Buttons


4 Minute Warning - Radiohead


July 23 - What Laura Says


Audio, Video, Disco - Justice


Pleasant Experience - Small Black


Ankle Injuries - Fujiya & Miyagi

 
lateNightTales


this post is dedicated to a friend, that came to my life and gave me a big big hug and let me be in her life as family and not as friend.... Kalypso! 
enjoy the music and the tracks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment